Sparta. For its 69th season, Tomahawk Lake Waterpark is offering up to 100 summer job positions to the community.
The resort’s annual job fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 17, at the waterpark, located at 155 Tomahawk Trail in Sparta. The jobs available include:
● Lifeguards (the resort will train and certify, must be 16 or older)
● Guest service
● Waterslide dispatchers
● Retail, ticket sales and gate attendants
● Boat attendants
● Food service (snack bar, catering, ice cream, bartenders)
● Parking attendants and security
● Boat drivers
● Environmental park services and dustodial
Applicants must be 14 years old or over, available to work weekends and holidays, and have reliable transportation. Mature adults, students, teachers and senior citizens are welcome. Many positions do not require experience.
Bring two original forms of ID (one must be a photo ID). If you are under 18, obtain working papers from your school. Wear a mask.
For more information email email@example.com or call 914-850-0296. Visit tomahawklake.com.